As posted previously, I have been working on porting my WebTester program from ASP to PHP. New features include:
- Ability to randomize questions
- Integrated HTML Editor (no more manual coding)
- ‘Enter’ key selects Next instead of Previous
- Ported from ASP to PHP (so it can be hosted on a Mac/Linux/Windows box, instead of limited to Windows/IIS)
- Generates math equations on the fly, by converting LaTeX math code into a graphic, such as:
- General UI enhancements
To give it a spin, try out the test server. Here are the addresses:
The username/password combination to use is: demo/demo
This is not the final, so bugs may exist that have already been fixed. To generate math while creating a test, use the following format:
[tex]a^2 + b^2 = c^2[/tex]
The above will generate this image:
To create your own equations, you can try out a program called MathType by Design Science. I will also list other LaTeX generating programs as I find them.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment.